Vapor Steam Cleaner VS125
Cleans - Degreases - Sanitizes
- This cleaning method utilizes extremely high temperature (240°-270°F) water vapor, under regulated pressure, to clean almost any surface—quickly and easily!
- Vapor is comprised of smaller water droplets than steam. Thus, vapor can penetrate tiny cracks even steam cannot reach.
- Uses ordinary tapwater.
- No toxic chemicals or additives - 100% environmentally safe!
- Self contained 1 gallon boiler-no need for a water supply.
- Operates up to 2 hours on one fill up of water.
- Uses approximately 1 oz of water per minute-depending on pressure-no mess to clean up!
- Sanitizes and melts greasy dirt with 270° F of steam.
- Heavy duty stainless steel enclosure with convenient roll-about design.
- Max Pressure: 65 PSI
- Max. Temperatures 270° F
- Size 11" W x 18" D x 12" H
- Weight: 31 lb. (filled)