Hydraulic Tube Expanding
The HPX Series Tube Expanders are air driven hydraulic systems capable of producing expansion pressures up to 60,000 psi (4,134 Bar). When used in conjunction with HydroPro High Pressure Tooling, these systems offer the very best in tube expansion solutions.
The panel mounted LED's follow the expansion process through each complete cycle (indicated with green lights) Any failure to achieve or maintain expansion pressure or time is identified on the panel with a red light at the point of failure.
- Direct pressure system - no clumsy intensifiers.
- Process/Troubleshooting Indicator Lights track real-time expansion progress.
- Easy to read analog or digital gauges.
- eadouts in PSI and BAR.
- Digital data storage available.
- Built-in "dolly" style enclosure with large wheels for easy portability (HPX 6000 & HPX 6050).
- Tube setting capability available
HPX 6000 Base System with Gun 2 gallon reservoir
- 60,000 PSI maximum (4,134 BAR).
- Green/Red Indicator LED on Expansion Gun. Readouts in PSI and BAR on analog gauge.
- User settable High/Low limits & expansion time.
- Optional tube setting power supply and gun.
HPX 6050 Digital System
All the features of the Base System, plus:
- Five digit digital display (switchable PSI/BAR.)
- Data storage to identify tube number with the final expansion pressure (capacity 4,000 readings.)
- Process/Troubleshooting indicator lights.
- RS-232 Output.
HPX 7000 Premier System
All the features of the Digital System, plus Nuclear Grade features:
- 256 x 128 real-time graphical display of each cycle.
- Transducer mounted on expansion gun.
- Built-in tubelock system.
- Air Pressure: 70 psi (4.8 Bar) minimum
- Air Flow: 70 scfm
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC - 50ºC
- Electrical: 115V AC, 50/60 HZ. (220V AC available)
- Dimensions: 24" Wide x 30" Deep x 36" High.
- Weight: 150 Lbs.