haywood machine logo

Haywood Machine

haywood machine tube alignment clamps

Haywood Machine manufactures boiler tube alignment clamps and waterwall panel jacking devices.

Our Panel Jacking Devices are used to align waterwall panels or plates and beams. There are currently 2 sizes of Panel Jacks available.

Our Boiler Tube Alignment Clamps are used to align boiler tubes and are available in various sizes and styles.